Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tasks Bundle for TextMate

I keep my To Do items in a simple text file, for lots of reasons (including the Prags advice to "Keep knowledge in text" from the Pragmatic Programmer). Because I'm a developer, I have lots of tricks to manipulate text, especially in TextMate. Thus, my to-do stuff consists of loosely categorized lists.

The other day, I found a simple but very cool TextMate bundle that provides a couple of commands and syntactic eye candy (the visual equivalent of syntactic sugar) for simple to-do lists. Now I can keep my to-do list in plain text and still get the pretty categorization and other stuff I want. More support for my contention that TextMate is the Swiss-army chain saw of Mac OS X.

1 comment:

eda said...

hello,
I found and tried this free unlimited sms to all network website. You can send unlimited texts to all Philippine subscribers.
We can also meet new friends and txtmates through discussion and chat.

Visit this link http://www.txtmate.com